Canadean's "Van De Velde NV - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Van De Velde NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Van De Velde NV" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Van De Velde NV"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Van De Velde NV (Van De Velde) is a designer, manufacturer and retailer lingerie products. The company's activities include design and product development, prototypes and fitting models, close contacts with suppliers, purchasing policy, manufacturing and cutting checks, final check, administration, and distribution. It retails products under the brands of Marie Jo, Mari Jo L'Aventure, Marie Jo Intense, PrimaDonna, PrimaDonna Twist, and Andres Sarda. The company operates through its subsidiaries in Hungary, Tunesia, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, the UK, Poland, France, the US, and Denmark. Van De Velde is headquartered in Schellebelle, Belgium.