Canadean's "Villars Holding SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Villars Holding SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Villars Holding SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Villars Holding SA"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Villars Holding SA (Villars Holding) is an investment holding company. The company involves in retailing, catering, and real estate businesses. It operates mini markets, kiosks, convenience stores and gas stations. Villars Holding operates gas stations under the brand of APERTO, convenience stores under the brands of RESTOSHOP and Alvi Shop SA, and coffee shops under the brands of Pause Café, Coffee Break, and Xpresso-Café. The company has operations in Bern, Freiburg, Geneva, Lucerne, Wallis, and Zurich, Switzerland. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Restoshop SA, ARTE PANIS SA, Parvico SA, and Fribourg-Centre B, among others. Villars Holding is headquartered in Fribourg, Switzerland.