Canadeans Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad (Vinzavod) is a producer and distributor of alcoholic beverages. The company offers varieties of wines such as sort wine, blended wine and collection wine. It also offers spirits including rakai, brandy, whisky, anisette trimonzium, anisette assenovgrad, grain drink and others. The company markets its products under the brands of Assena, Antanta, Mamut, Tsaritsa, Monastery Whispering, Whispering, MertotReserve, MerlotTsarAssen, MerlotTsarAssen, Selection, RubinTsarAssenSelection, Kadarka, Stanimashko. It exports its products to Germany, Sweden, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, the Netherlands, UK, Czech Republic, Vietnam and Canada. Vinzavod is headquartered in Assenovgrad, Bulgaria.