The Non-Alcoholic Drinks MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from March 15 to April 14, 2013.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the non-alcoholic drinks industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest non-alcoholic drinks industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What were the key developments and trends in the non-alcoholic drinks industry in March and April 2013?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
The draw of on-trend ingredients and flavors including coconut water, stevia, and chia is proving impossible for some manufacturers to resist, as this month's rundown of novel launches in the non-alcoholic drinks industry reveals. Meanwhile soft drinks are hoping to borrow some of soup's healthy halo with the introduction of a "drinking gazpacho."