The Personal Care MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues, including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period November 15, 2012 to December 14, 2012.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the personal care industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest personal care innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What have the key developments and trends been in the personal care industry in November and December 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
A new "washable" face primer that does away with the need for make-up remover headlines this month's look at the latest personal care launches. In other news, a functional gum is claiming to improve focus and promote relaxation by boosting the production of alpha waves, and art is meeting cosmetics through a unique eyeshadow design.