Canadean's "Wolf Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wolf Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wolf Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wolf Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wolf Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH (Wolf) designs and manufactures packaging machinery. The company offers a variety of packaging machinery including vertical machines, horizontal machines, and top-closing machines that are primarily used in packaging of various products such as tea, thread rolls, glue, spool of films, blister pack, electrical parts, and sealed edge packs. Wolf also offers accessory units such as screw doser, cup-type feeder, check weigher, case erector, conveyor systems and rotary table. More than 2,000 Wolf packaging machinery and systems are installed globally. The company through its subsidiaries operates in China, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the US and the Philippines. Wolf markets its products through a channel of sales representatives across the Europe, North and South America, Asia, and the Middle East. Wolf is headquartered in Lich-Birklar, Germany.