“Cigarettes in Bolivia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Bolivia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
• In per capita terms, Bolivians consumed an average of 240 cigarettes in 2013 - which is low - but true consumption levels are possibly as high as 400 pieces per year if contraband and counterfeit sales are included.
• Filter cigarettes dominate the market with around 95% of sales. Blond cigarettes account for over two thirds of market volume but demand for local dark brands is still substantial.
• In 2011 volumes grew strongly, by 14%. Further buoyant growth followed in 2013 with sales up by 4.2%. A more moderate rise of 2.8% is forecast for 2014 to take sales to 2.59 billion pieces.
• “Cigarettes in Bolivia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Bolivia.
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Bolivia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Bolivia.
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Bolivia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
• Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Bolivia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2000-2013
Market Breakdown: Blond v Dark, 2000-2006
Manufacturers & Brands
Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
Taxation & Retail Prices
Manufacturer Prices of Cigarettes, 1995-2010
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Prevalence of Smoking by Gender, 1992-2008
Smoking Prevalence by Social Class, 2000
Production & Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, Volume & Value, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, Volume & Value, 1990-2012
Compañia Industrial de Tabacos SA (Citsa)
Prospects & Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
List Of Tables
List Of Figures