“World Cigarettes - Chile 2014” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Chile Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
• In per capita terms this represents a 22% decline in usage to around 629 pieces/year in 2013 from the current level of 807 pieces/year.
• Duty paid per capita consumption rates are forecast to decline further to 786 pieces/year in 2014.
• Chile, with a population of over 17million, is a relatively sizeable market for cigarettes with duty paid market volumes currently reported to be around 13.9 billion pieces annually about 2.8% less than in 2012, as a result of tax increases in January 2013.
• “World Cigarettes - Chile 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Chile.
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Chile. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Chile.
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Chile along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
• Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Chile, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Legitimate v Non-Legitimate Sales, 1999-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Breakdown by Origin, 2000-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Leading Brand Family Shares, 2003-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Retail Prices, Leading Brand Families, 2005-2014
BAT Chile: Cigarette Prices, 2012-2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Tobacco Smoking Frequency, 1994-2010
Annual Smoking Prevalence by Age and Socio-Economic Status, 2000-2010
Current Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2009/2010
Number of Cigarettes Smoking Daily by Age and Gender, 2009/2010
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2001-2013
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Exports of Cigarettes by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
BAT Chile SA/British American Tobacco Chile Operaciones
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
List Of Tables
List Of Figures