“Cigarettes in Kuwait” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Kuwait Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The Kuwaiti cigarette market stood at 4.21 billion pieces in 2013, 152% above levels prevailing at the beginning of the 1990s.
- Per capita consumption, estimated at 1,559 pieces per year, is high by regional standards. Recent reports suggest sales are starting to fall back as a consequence of new restrictions on smoking being introduced; volumes fell back in both 2012 and 2013.
- Despite moves to reduce consumption, imports have been increasing since 2000. Import volumes rose to a 4.22 billion pieces in 2013. Germany is by far the leading source. Re-exports are negligible.
- “Cigarettes in Kuwait” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Kuwait.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Kuwait. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Kuwait.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Kuwait along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Kuwait, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2001-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production and Trade
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2012
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2008
Health Warnings/Packaging Restrictions
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023