Cigarettes in Thailand is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment and economic developments as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Forecasts for 2014 are for a 3.2% fall in duty paid. Further changes to the system of taxation within Thailand are likely to be behind this fall.
- GDP expanded by 7.8% in 2010 yet grew only 0.1% in 2011 before rebounding to 6.5% in 2012. Further political difficulties in 2013 and 2014 slowed economic growth as local consumption and tourism suffered.
- Volumes are set to fall by 11.7 between 2013 and 2023 with rising prices and tighter tobacco regulations the main reasons. Per capita consumption is set to decline by 14.1% over the same period.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Thailand market
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table Of Contents
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturersand Brands
5. Taxationand Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The SmokingPopulation
7. Productionand Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospectsand Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About ERC - a division of Canadean
List Of Tables
List Of Figures