Canadeans Cairo Poultry Company - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Cairo Poultry Company
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Cairo Poultry Company along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Cairo Poultry Company
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Cairo Poultry Company (CPC) is a food processing company. The company offers ready-to-cook meals, pre-seasoned meals, pre-cooked ready-to-serve meals, frozen fried chicken pieces and breast tenders, precooked boneless chicken strips, thighs and drumsticks, dark meat, chicken breast and chunks, wings, and frozen whole chickens. Its products also include glucose syrup, corn starch, corn oil, and gluten feed and meal. CPC markets its products under the brands of CPC, Hubbard, Koki, and Americana. The company sells its products to KFC, Dominos Pizza, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Burger King, and also the Sheraton, Marriott, and Hyatt Regency hotel chains. It operates as a subsidiary of Americana Group. CPC is headquartered in Giza, Egypt.