Canadean's "Kellogg Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kellogg Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kellogg Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kellogg Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kellogg Company (Kellogg) is a provider of food products based in the US. The company principally manufactures and markets ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods for customers worldwide. Its product portfolio includes cereals, cookies, crackers, savory snacks, frozen foods, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks and veggie foods. It markets these products under Kellogg's, Pop-Tarts, Eggo, Nutri-Grain, Rice Krispies, Morningstar Farms, Famous Amos, Special K, All-Bran, Crunchy Nut, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Garden Burger, and Town House brands. Additionally, it produces cookies, crackers, crisps and convenience foods under various brands including Keebler, Cheez-It, Murray, Austin and Famous Amos, among others. The company manufactures its products in 18 countries and markets in more than 180 countries. Kellogg is headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, the US.