This reports looks at the latest emerging trends occurring in the foodservice sector around the world. Innovation is occurring in terms of the food being served, the types of product on offer, the setting of the venues, or the way in which the food is actually delivered.
- Identify 10 emerging trends influencing the foodservice sector including the latest on-trend innovation examples.
- Understand how consumer trends such as cocooning are impacting demand in the foodservice sector using insight from Canadean's Consumer Surveys.
Reasons To Buy
- Where is innovation occurring in foodservice and what does it look like?
- Which consumers are most likely to prefer eating out?
- Which factors are most influential on consumers' choice of restaurants?
The trend for high protein foods is filtering from packaged goods to foodservice, as fast food chains introduce high protein options on their menus to cater to growing demand from health-conscious consumers.
Consumption occasions are evolving, as foodservice outlets adjust their menus to cater to new meal times and eating occasions to broaden their consumer base.