In 2013, Canadean Consumer conducted its annual consumer survey. We asked 25,000 consumers in 24 countries to answer questions revealing their attitudes and behaviours when it comes to green and sustainable habits and product claims. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of consumers' green and sustainable attitudes and behaviours
- Gain insight into which sustainability claims resonate most with consumers and how it affects their perception of price
- Discover what consumers consider to be the most and least significant benefits of organic and local products
Reasons To Buy
- How much influence do green and sustainable production methods have on consumers' purchasing decisions?
- How often do consumers engage in green and sustainable behaviours? How much extra are they willing to pay for green and sustainable products?
- What do consumers think are the pros and cons of organic grocery products?
Full list of questions asked about sustainability in the Canadean 2013 Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by global average, gender, age group, and by country