In Q4 2014, we surveyed 15,600 consumers in 25 countries globally about various issues impacting the food and drink industries. Among the topics included are snacking habits; attitudes towards breakfast; preferred cuisines; drinks mixers; and perceptions of sugar content. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and a global average.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the food and drinks sector globally
- Understand what consumers' food and drink purchasing habits are globally according to age and gender, as well as country averages
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across key food and drinks categories
Reasons To Buy
- What time of day do consumers snack on certain types of products?
- Which types of cuisines do they eat on a regular basis?
- Where do they consume their breakfast and why?
- How much sugar do they think is in major food and drink categories?
Full list of questions asked about food and drinks in the 2014 Q4 Canadean Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by global average, gender, age group, and country average
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures