coagulation testing closer to the patient, thus creating additional opportunities and challenges for suppliers.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance,
Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time,
D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX,
Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII,
Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation,
Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen,
Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S,
Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time,
Von Willebrands Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Geographic Coverage France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major
instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of
major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market
segmentation analysis, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major procedures,
by country and market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated
analyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL,
Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies
and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing
or marketing new technologies and products by test.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing coagulation tests
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
- Product development and business expansion
opportunities with significant market appeal.
- “Ideal” product models with tentative
prices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetration
strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 650 pages and 150 tables
Competing in the Global Point-of-Care Diagnostic Testing Market
Competing in the Global Molecular Diagnostics Market
Competing in the Global Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market