In Q2 2015 we surveyed 1,000 respondents in France about their attitude to ingredients across food, drinks, personal care, and household/laundry care. Questions included attentiveness to ingredient lists, preferred delivery formats, understanding of benefits, as well as perception of more than 100 common and on-trend ingredients.
- Use our data to gain a comprehensive understanding of ingredient benefit awareness and perception.
- Understand more about consumers' preferred ingredient delivery systems, as well as which are perceived to be most effective.
- Gain insight on the appeal of ingredient fortification vs natural attributes and claims.
Reasons To Buy
- What on-trend food and drink ingredients do consumers believe to have the most positive nutritional benefit?
- What on-trend personal and household care ingredients do consumers think are the most effective?
- How much do consumers really understand about the benefits of popular ingredients?
Full list of questions asked about ingredients in Canadean Consumer's 2015 Q2 global survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group