Active Implants Corporation (AIC) is an orthopedic medical device manufacturer. The company develops and commercializes polymer orthopedic implants solutions. Its products include NuSurface meniscus implant, tribofit hip system and tribofit instrumentation equipment. AIC develops and markets low wear and bone spurting orthopedic implant solutions made of polyurethane materials. The company’s orthopedic implant solutions are developed using pliable structured materials. Its joint replacement products are developed using poly-carbonate urethane materials. The company markets its products through distributors. It partners with Joint Replacement Instrumentation Limited, MBA Incorporado S.L. and BIMAR S.P.A. AIC is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the US.
Active Implants Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 03, 2012: Active Implants Appoints Lex R Giltaij As COO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Active Implants Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Active Implants Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Active Implants Corporation - Key Information
Active Implants Corporation - Overview
Active Implants Corporation - Key Employees
Active Implants Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Active Implants Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Active Implants Corporation - Major Products and Services
Active Implants Corporation - History
Active Implants Corporation - Company Statement
Active Implants Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Active Implants Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Active Implants Corporation - Business Description
Active Implants Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Active Implants Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Active Implants Corporation - Strengths
Active Implants Corporation - Weaknesses
Active Implants Corporation - Opportunities
Active Implants Corporation - Threats
Active Implants Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Active Implants Corporation, Key Information
Active Implants Corporation, Major Products and Services
Active Implants Corporation, History
Active Implants Corporation, Key Employees
Active Implants Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Active Implants Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Active Implants Corporation, Other Locations
Active Implants Corporation, Subsidiaries
Active Implants Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
Active Implants Corporation, Key Competitors
Active Implants Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures