Canadeans Adler Modemaerkte AG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Adler Modemaerkte AG
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Adler Modemaerkte AG along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Adler Modemaerkte AG
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Adler Modemaerkte AG (Adler Modemaerkte) is a retailer of apparel and accessories. The company offers products such as beachwear, dresses, pants, sweaters, bags, jeans, swimwear, t-shirts and polos, sport jackets, suits, costumes, sports clothing, kids wear, baby wear, footwear, traditional dress, suitcase, home furnishing and house wares, among others. It markets products of various brands including Roadsign, Fit and More, Eibsee, Jako, Mustang, Thea, Schneider Sportswear, Senator, Pioneer, Viventy, Via Cortesa and Eagle No.7. The company operates 171 stores located across the world. It has operations in Germany, Austria, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Adler Modemaerkte is headquartered in Haibach, Germany.