Canadeans Ahold USA: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Ahold USA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Ahold USA for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Ahold USA
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ahold USA (Ahold) is an operator of supermarkets and superstores stores in the US. The company offers a comprehensive range of food and non-food products that include fruit, vegetables, groceries, drugs, breads, cakes, meat, cosmetics, and beauty and health care products. These products are sold under national and private label brands including Stop and Shop, Natures Promise, Simply Enjoy, CareOne, Guaranteed Value and Giant. It also operates gas stations, stores and fuel stations under the banners of Stop and Shop New England, Stop and Shop New York Metro, Giant Landover, and Giant Carlisle. The company also offers products online through e-commerce platform, www.peapod.com. The companys operations are spread across various states in the US and District of Columbia. It operates as a subsidiary of Koninklijke Ahold N.V. Ahold is headquartered in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, the US.