Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc (Alltracel) is a medical technology company, which is principally engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sales of the wound care, oral care and cardiovascular products for the global health care markets. It operates through two key divisions namely, Alltracel Healthcare Group and Alltracel Healthcare Technologies. The company’s Healthcare Group functions in a number of healthcare categories including Wound Care, Oral Care and Cardiovascular Health. The Healthcare Technologies division is involved in the research and development and the commercialization of proprietary breakthrough technology. The company is headquartered in Sallynoggin, Dublin, Ireland and employs 257 people.
The company recorded revenues of €19.86 million during the fiscal year ended December 2006, an increase of 3.2% over 2005. The operating profit of the company was €0.29 million during the fiscal year 2006, as compared to an operating loss of €1.68 million in 2005. The net loss of the company was €1.6 million during the fiscal year 2006, as compared to a net loss of €2.96 million in 2005.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Key Information
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Overview
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Key Employees
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Key Employee Biographies
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Key Operational Heads
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Major Products and Services
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - History
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Company Statement
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Business Description
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Corporate Strategy
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Strengths
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Weaknesses
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Opportunities
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Threats
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, Key Information
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, Major Products and Services
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, History
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, Key Employees
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, Key Employee Biographies
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, Key Operational Heads
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, Other Locations
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, Subsidiaries
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, Key Competitors
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures