Canadean's "Altadis U.S.A., Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Altadis U.S.A., Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Altadis U.S.A., Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Altadis U.S.A., Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Altadis U.S.A., Inc. (Altadis), is a manufacturer and marketer of cigars and other tobacco products based in the US. Its product portfolio includes pipe and bulk tobacco, and a range of cigar accessories such as cases, cutters, humidor accessories, lighters, and ashtrays. The company's cigars are marketed under various brands such as Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, H. Upmann and Trinidad among others. Altadis operates production facilities in Honduras, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Virginia and Florida. It also has production affiliations in Mexico and Nicaragua. Altadis products are sold through a network of direct buying retail chains, tobacco and candy distributors, and specialty tobacco shops. The company operates as a subsidiary of Imperial Tobacco Group PLC based in London. Altadis is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 Altadis U.S.A., Inc.
2 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Key Employees
3 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Major Products and Services
4 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - History
5 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Head Office
6 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Business Analysis
6.1 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Company Overview
6.2 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Business Description
7 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio
7.2.2 Strength - Strong Operational Capabilities
7.2.3 Strength - Brand Strategy
7.3 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Legal Proceedings
7.4 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in Consumer Spending in the US
7.4.2 Opportunities - Expanding Market of Smokeless Tobacco
7.4.3 Opportunities - Growing Global Tobacco Market
7.4.4 Opportunities - New Product Launches
7.5 Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Limitations on Commercialization
7.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations
7.5.3 Threats - Rising Labor Wages
List Of Tables
Table 1: Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - History
List Of Figures