The companies analyzed in this report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan,
T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago.
The report presents:
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Sales force estimates by country.
- Major sales office locations.
- Distribution strategies.
- Promotional tactics.
- Products and services, including fragrances fine, technical, flavors, aroma chemicals high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties, essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
Contains 135 pages