Ancom Berhad (Ancom) is a chemical and herbicides manufacturing company based in Malaysia. Ancom manufactures and markets agricultural chemicals, ethanol, industrial adhesives and sealant, phosphoric acid and polymer products. It is also involved in the trading of industrial chemicals and petro-chemicals; media and advertising; logistic and warehousing services; trading of electrical engineering products; and information technology (IT). The company operates as a holding company of Nylex (Malaysia) Berhad and Tamco Corporate Holdings Berhad. Ancom undertakes its business activities throughout Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Indonesia. It is providing various products and services to oil and gas industry; and logistic services, including ship-owning, ship-operating, transportation, container haulage, bulk cargo handling, chemicals warehousing, and related services. Its subsidiaries, Timber Preservatives Sdn Bhd and associate, Nufam Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, produce and market Copper Chrome Arsenate (CCA), a wood preservative, for the local and export markets. The company is headquartered at Petaling Jaya, in Selangor, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ancom Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ancom Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Ancom Berhad - Key Information
Ancom Berhad - Overview
Ancom Berhad - Key Employees
Ancom Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Ancom Berhad - Key Operational Heads
Ancom Berhad - Major Products and Services
Ancom Berhad - History
Ancom Berhad - Company Statement
Ancom Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ancom Berhad - Business Description
Ancom Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Ancom Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ancom Berhad - Strengths
Ancom Berhad - Weaknesses
Ancom Berhad - Opportunities
Ancom Berhad - Threats
Ancom Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Ancom Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Ancom Berhad, Key Information
Ancom Berhad, Key Ratios
Ancom Berhad, Share Data
Ancom Berhad, Major Products and Services
Ancom Berhad, History
Ancom Berhad, Key Employees
Ancom Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Ancom Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Ancom Berhad, Other Locations
Ancom Berhad, Subsidiaries
Ancom Berhad, Key Competitors
Ancom Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Ancom Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Ancom Berhad, Annual Ratios
Ancom Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Ancom Berhad, Performance Chart
Ancom Berhad, Ratio Charts