Drinkable snacks are an emerging area of product innovation. This dashboard explores the market opportunity for drinkable snacks by identifying those consumers who consider such products to be appealing, and exploring their healthy eating habits. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which includes responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income group and parental status.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- What proportion of female consumers consider drinkable snacks to be appealing?
- Are drinkable snacks more appealing to younger or older age groups?
- Are consumers who are interested in drinkable snacks trying to lose weight?
- Do consumers who are interested in drinkable snacks keep track of their calorie intake?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
In addition to highlighting the consumer segments most receptive to drinkable snacks, this dashboard also explores the healthy eating behaviors of those consumers in order to more effectively align drinkable snacks with the health goals of target consumers.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel