Arbinet Corporation (Arbinet) is an international voice and Internet protocol solutions provider. The company offers marketplace, managed, query, and IP services. It offers flexibility in global scale, platform intelligence, and managed solutions to achieve commercial efficiency and interconnection simplicity. Arbinet offers international voice services to fixed, mobile, broadband, prepaid and wholesale operators and service providers. The company’s query services include Peering Solutions, Portability Solutions and AxcessCodesm. Its IP Solution offers simplified layer 2 interconnect platform for buying and selling IP transit and peering at one place, and enables customers to efficiently connect to multiple Tier 1 ISPs through a single physical interconnect without the hassles of traditional IP multi-homing. The company offers various solutions for a range of businesses within the telecommunications industry, including wholesale carriers, and retail service, VoIP service, calling card, Internet service, mobile service, and content providers. It operates as a subsidiary of Primus Telecommunications Group Inc. Arbinet is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Arbinet Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Arbinet Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Arbinet Corporation - Key Information
Arbinet Corporation - Overview
Arbinet Corporation - Key Employees
Arbinet Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Arbinet Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Arbinet Corporation - Major Products and Services
Arbinet Corporation - History
Arbinet Corporation - Company Statement
Arbinet Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Arbinet Corporation - Business Description
Arbinet Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Arbinet Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Arbinet Corporation - Strengths
Arbinet Corporation - Weaknesses
Arbinet Corporation - Opportunities
Arbinet Corporation - Threats
Arbinet Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Arbinet Corporation, Key Information
Arbinet Corporation, Major Products and Services
Arbinet Corporation, History
Arbinet Corporation, Key Employees
Arbinet Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Arbinet Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Arbinet Corporation, Other Locations
Arbinet Corporation, Subsidiaries
Arbinet Corporation, Key Competitors
Arbinet Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures