Canadean's "Arriva plc: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arriva plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arriva plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arriva plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arriva plc (Arriva) is a passenger transport provider based in the UK. The company offers transport services through various means of transport such as buses, trains, commuter coaches and water buses. It also provides airport related transport services and manages bus and coach distribution. Arriva owns a fleet of 19,500 buses; 715 trains; 221 trams; 19 waterbuses; 474 ambulances and cars and serves more than 2.2 billion passengers annually. The company principally operates in 14 European countries, including Denmark, Czech Republic, Croatia, Italy, Hungary, the Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Slovenia, the UK and Sweden. The company operates as a subsidiary of Deutsche Bahn AG (Deutsche Bahn), a provider of transport and logistics services based in Germany. Arriva is headquartered in Sunderland, the UK.