Canadean's "Art & Fragrance SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Art & Fragrance SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Art & Fragrance SA" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Art & Fragrance SA"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Art & Fragrance SA (Art & Fragrance) is a developer and distributor of fragrances and cosmetics. The company primarily designs and develops perfumes. It provides high-end furniture, living accessories, sunscreens and other skin care products. It also acquires and manages the brands and license rights in the perfume, cosmetics and luxury segment. Additionally, the company manufactures crystals, jewelry and art. The company markets its products under the brands of Lalique, Parfums Gres, Parfums Samouraï, Bentley Fragances, Jaguar Fragrances and Ultrasun. The company, through its private labeling services, also offers customized perfumes and cosmetics. Art & Fragrance is headquartered in Zollikerberg, Switzerland.