ATMI, Inc. (ATMI) is in the business of supplying high performance materials, materials packaging, and materials delivery systems. The products and services offered by the company have wide application in the manufacture of microelectronics devices which includes front-end semiconductor performance materials, sub-atmospheric pressure gas delivery systems for safe handling and delivery of toxic and hazardous gases to semiconductor process equipment, high-purity materials packaging and dispensing systems that allow for the reliable introduction of low volatility liquids and solids to microelectronics and life sciences manufacturing processes. The target end-market of the company includes semiconductor and flat-panel display manufacturers, whose products, in turn, are used in the automotive, communication, consumer, and IT industries. ATMI caters its offerings principally to three markets, namely, IC fabrication, flat-panel displays, and life sciences. The company is headquartered in Connecticut, the US.
ATMI, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 28, 2012: ATMI Begins Commercialization Of New CO2 Capture System Co-developed With SRI International
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ATMI, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ATMI, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
ATMI, Inc. - Key Information
ATMI, Inc. - Overview
ATMI, Inc. - Key Employees
ATMI, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
ATMI, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
ATMI, Inc. - Major Products and Services
ATMI, Inc. - History
ATMI, Inc. - Company Statement
ATMI, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ATMI, Inc. - Business Description
ATMI, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
ATMI, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ATMI, Inc. - Strengths
ATMI, Inc. - Weaknesses
ATMI, Inc. - Opportunities
ATMI, Inc. - Threats
ATMI, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
ATMI, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
ATMI, Inc., Key Information
ATMI, Inc., Key Ratios
ATMI, Inc., Share Data
ATMI, Inc., Major Products and Services
ATMI, Inc., History
ATMI, Inc., Key Employees
ATMI, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
ATMI, Inc., Key Operational Heads
ATMI, Inc., Other Locations
ATMI, Inc., Subsidiaries
ATMI, Inc., Key Competitors
ATMI, Inc., SWOT Analysis
ATMI, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
ATMI, Inc., Annual Ratios
ATMI, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
ATMI, Inc., Performance Chart
ATMI, Inc., Ratio Charts