Atomenergoproekt (AEP) is an engineering company. The company designs nuclear power plants. It carries out design and engineering survey activities related with construction and upgrading of nuclear power plants, including siting, designer supervision and engineering follow-up during operation, development of design and working documentation, and management of construction and erection works, equipment and materials procurement and commissioning of nuclear power plants. AEP provides services such as development of plan, pre-design and working documentation. The company operates as contractor and designer of Novovoronezh-2 NPP. It operates as a subsidiary of JSC Atomenergoprom. AEP is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Atomenergoproekt Key Recent Developments
Nov 17, 2014: Atomenergoproekt installs reactor containment dome at Unit 2 of Novovoronezh II NPP in Russia
Oct 23, 2014: Atomenergoproekt to finish draft on extending life of Balakovo 1 nuclear reactor in December 2014
Sep 30, 2014: Atomenergoproekt designs core catcher for Turkey’s Akkuyu nuclear power project
Sep 18, 2014: Atomenergoproekt installs first module of PHRS at Unit 1 of Novovoronezh II NPP
Sep 15, 2014: Atomenergoproekt completes cooling tower construction at Unit 2 of Novovoronezh II NPP
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Atomenergoproekt provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Atomenergoproekt and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Atomenergoproekt - Key Information
Atomenergoproekt - Overview
Atomenergoproekt - Key Employees
Atomenergoproekt - Key Employee Biographies
Atomenergoproekt - Key Operational Heads
Atomenergoproekt - Major Products and Services
Atomenergoproekt - History
Atomenergoproekt - Company Statement
Atomenergoproekt - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Atomenergoproekt - Business Description
Atomenergoproekt - Corporate Strategy
Atomenergoproekt - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Atomenergoproekt - Strengths
Atomenergoproekt - Weaknesses
Atomenergoproekt - Opportunities
Atomenergoproekt - Threats
Atomenergoproekt - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Atomenergoproekt, Key Information
Atomenergoproekt, Major Products and Services
Atomenergoproekt, Key Employees
Atomenergoproekt, Key Employee Biographies
Atomenergoproekt, Key Operational Heads
Atomenergoproekt, Other Locations
Atomenergoproekt, Key Competitors
Atomenergoproekt, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures