Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. (B&W Canada) is an engineering service provider. The company manufactures steam generation products and services. It designs and manufactures boilers of 1,300 megawatts. B&W Canada’s dependable energy generating structures include radiant drum boilers, universal pressure boilers, process recovery boilers, modular Recovery boiler, fluidized bed boilers, FM package boilers, PFM, PFI and PFT boilers, heat recovery steam generators, steam flood generators and waste-heat boilers. The company also offers environmental products designed to meet stringent environmental regulations and to improve plant performance. It serves utility, independent power production, pulp and paper, industrial such as oil and gas, refuse, chemical or petrochemical, government and municipalities and marine. B&W Canada is headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 16, 2014: Babcock & Wilcox to Webcast Discussion of Its Third Quarter 2014 Results
Apr 26, 2012: B&W Canada Wins Boiler Contract From SaskPower
Jan 11, 2012: B&W Announces Realignment Of Commercial Nuclear Business In Response To Growing Demands
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Key Information
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Overview
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Key Employees
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - History
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Company Statement
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Business Description
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Strengths
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Weaknesses
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Opportunities
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Threats
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., Key Information
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., Major Products and Services
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., History
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., Key Employees
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., Other Locations
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., Subsidiaries
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., Key Competitors
Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures