Canadeans Beate Uhse AG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Beate Uhse AG
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Beate Uhse AG along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Beate Uhse AG
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Beate Uhse AG (Beate) is a distributor of erotic products. The company offers adult lifestyle and sex products. Its products include toys, wellness products, lingerie and textile products, personal care products, digital versatile discs (DVD), and magazines and books. Beate markets its products under the brands of Beate Uhse, Pabo, Adam and Eve and Christine le Duc. The company sells its products through retail shops, online, mail-order, catalog and tele-shopping. It also provides Webcam shows and video-on-demand through portals such as MovieOn, HomepornOn, Hotcams-On and EnjoyOn. The company has operations in Norway, Belgium, France, Poland, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the UK and Austria. Beate is headquartered in Flensburg, Germany.