Canadean's "BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. (BJ's Wholesale) is a warehouse clubs operating company. The company offers a wide range of merchandise including food, beverages, books and greeting cards, canned goods, chemicals, computer software, consumer electronics, dry grocery items, fresh meat and dairy products. It also offers furniture, health and beauty aids, household paper products, household products, jewelry, prerecorded media, small appliances, tires, toys and seasonal items, sports items, and baby products through its warehouse clubs and website. It offers specialty services such as automobile buying service, food courts, full-service Verizon wireless centers, home improvement services, home and auto insurance, optical centers, car rentals, cruises, hotels, vacation packages, deli and bakery party planning, coupons, gold exchange, health insurance, and extended warranties services. IT also provides products for various sports such as fishing, golf, game room, swimming pools and accessories, motor sports, and boating. It operates through various brands such as BJ's, BJ's Optical, BJ's Travel, and BJ's Visa. The company operates warehouse clubs and various gasoline stations, located at its warehouse clubs. It operates as a subsidiary of Beacon Holding Inc, an affiliate of Leonard Green and Partners, L.P. BJ's Wholesale is headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, the US.