Bluewater Energy Services B.V. (Bluewater) is a floating production, storage and offloading product company. The company designs, develops, leases and operates tanker-based production and storage systems. Its products include mooring systems, multi product swivels, LNG loading and offloading systems. Bluewater provides operational services, such as management of oil, water and gas separation; gas handling, water injection and power generation; offshore oil storage, offloading and shuttle tanker management; onshore operations support and management; and maintenance to all FPSO systems and equipment. The company installs flowlines, risers and subsea systems and provides export services for crude oil or condensate products using shuttle tankers. It serves the needs of oil and gas industry. Bluewater is headquartered in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. Key Recent Developments
Jun 05, 2014: Bluewater awarded a contract for two deep water Turret Mooring Systems
Mar 28, 2014: Siemens, Bluewater and Minas to install floating tidal current turbines in Canada’s Bay of Fundy
Nov 02, 2012: Dunlop Oil & Marine Wins Two Orders From Bluewater Energy
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bluewater Energy Services B.V. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Bluewater Energy Services B.V. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Key Information
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Overview
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Key Employees
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Key Employee Biographies
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Key Operational Heads
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Major Products and Services
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - History
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Company Statement
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Business Description
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Corporate Strategy
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Strengths
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Weaknesses
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Opportunities
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Threats
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., Key Information
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., Major Products and Services
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., History
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., Key Employees
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., Key Employee Biographies
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., Key Operational Heads
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., Other Locations
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., Subsidiaries
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., Key Competitors
Bluewater Energy Services B.V., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures