Bolt Technology Corporation (BOLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bolt Technology Corporation (Bolt Technology) develops, manufacture and markets marine seismic energy source controllers and connectors. It also manufactures and markets underwater remotely operated robotic vehicles. The company manufactures seismic data acquisition equipment, utilized in offshore seismic exploration activities in oil and gas industry. It also develops and manufactures seismic energy sources, seismic energy source controllers and synchronizers and underwater connectors used by upstream energy companies for offshore exploration activities.
Bolt Technology Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 26, 2013: Bolt Technology Announces Special Cash Dividend and Quarterly Dividend
Nov 11, 2013: BOLT Technology Announces Underwater Robotic Vehicle Orders
Oct 24, 2013: Bolt Technology Announces First Quarter Results
Aug 14, 2013: Bolt Technology Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results and Increased Quarterly Dividend
Apr 16, 2013: Bolt Technology Receives US$4.6 Million Order For Seismic Energy Source System
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Bolt Technology Corporation - Key Facts 4
Bolt Technology Corporation - Key Employees 5
Bolt Technology Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 6
Bolt Technology Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Bolt Technology Corporation - History 8
Bolt Technology Corporation - Company Statement 9
Bolt Technology Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Bolt Technology Corporation - Business Description 11
Bolt Technology Corporation - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Bolt Technology Corporation - Strengths 13
Strength - Diversified Business Mix 13
Strength - Global Reach 13
Strength - Expanding Operating Margin 13
Bolt Technology Corporation - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position 13
Weakness - Dependence on Few Customers 13
Bolt Technology Corporation - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Deep Offshore- Growth Area for the Long Term 14
Opportunity - Primary Energy Demand 14
Bolt Technology Corporation - Threats 14
Threat - Obsolete Technology 14
Threat - Growing Market of Renewable Energy 14
Threat - Competition 14
Threat - Subdued Global Economic Growth 15
Bolt Technology Corporation - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 17
Performance Chart 19
Financial Performance 19
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 21
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 22
Bolt Technology Corporation, Recent Developments 22
Nov 26, 2013: Bolt Technology Announces Special Cash Dividend and Quarterly Dividend 22
Nov 11, 2013: BOLT Technology Announces Underwater Robotic Vehicle Orders 22
Oct 24, 2013: Bolt Technology Announces First Quarter Results 22
Aug 14, 2013: Bolt Technology Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results and Increased Quarterly Dividend 22
Apr 16, 2013: Bolt Technology Receives US$4.6 Million Order For Seismic Energy Source System 23
Jan 24, 2013: Bolt Technology Reports Revenue Of $14.4m In Q2 Fiscal 2013 23
Section 5 – Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Bolt Technology Corporation, Key Facts 4
Bolt Technology Corporation, Key Employees 5
Bolt Technology Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 6
Bolt Technology Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Bolt Technology Corporation, History 8
Bolt Technology Corporation, Other Locations 10
Bolt Technology Corporation, Subsidiaries 10
Bolt Technology Corporation, Key Competitors 16
Bolt Technology Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 17
Bolt Technology Corporation, Annual Ratios 17
Bolt Technology Corporation, Interim Ratios 20
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Bolt Technology Corporation, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013) 19
Bolt Technology Corporation, Ratio Charts 21