Canadean's "Bolton Group B.V.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bolton Group B.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bolton Group B.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bolton Group B.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bolton Group B.V. (Bolton) is a consumer products company. The company is involved in the manufacture and distribution of a wide range of food, beauty care and household products. Its product portfolio includes canned tuna fish, meat, sauces, vinegars, detergents, deodorants, oral hygiene, toilet cleaners, adhesives and glues. Additionally, Bolton offers various personal care and beauty care products. Apart from these, the company offers pet food. These products are marketed under more than 50 brands including Rio Mare, Saupiquet, Manzotin, Vochtvreter, Roberts, Argentil, Borotalco and Merito, among others in over 125 countries. Bolton is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.