Bone Biologics, Inc. (Bone Biologics) is a convergence biotechnology company. The company develops and manufactures bone regeneration technologies. Its products include University of California Bone-1 (UCB-1) technology, a target-specific recombinant human protein that recapitulates normal human growth and development to provide control over bone regeneration in spinal fusion; and University of California Scaffold-1, a bioactive nanoengineered scaffold, which modulates cell growth and differentiation of the attached cells. The company's technology has application in various surgical specialties, namely, spinal, orthopedic, general orthopedic, plastic reconstruction, neurosurgery, interventional radiology, and sports medicine. Bone Biologics has strategic partnerships with Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation; and Katayama Chemical Industries Co., Ltd. The company also has collaborations with National Institute of Health Small Business Innovation Research (NIH SBIR) and University of California Discovery. Bone Biologics is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California, the US.
Bone Biologics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2014: Bone Biologics appoints Deina Walsh CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bone Biologics, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Bone Biologics, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Key Information
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Overview
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Key Employees
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Bone Biologics, Inc. - History
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Company Statement
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Business Description
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Bone Biologics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Strengths
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Weaknesses
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Opportunities
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Threats
Bone Biologics, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Bone Biologics, Inc., Key Information
Bone Biologics, Inc., Major Products and Services
Bone Biologics, Inc., History
Bone Biologics, Inc., Key Employees
Bone Biologics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Bone Biologics, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Bone Biologics, Inc., Other Locations
Bone Biologics, Inc., Subsidiaries
Bone Biologics, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Bone Biologics, Inc., Key Competitors
Bone Biologics, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures