Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) is an electric utility company. The company markets wholesale electrical power from its federal hydro projects, a non-federal nuclear plant and other non-federal hydroelectric power plants. Its projects include Big Eddy-Knight Transmission Project, Central Ferry-Lower Monumental, I-5 Corridor Reinforcement, Keeler-Pennwalt Wood Pole Removal, and Spacer Damper Replacement Program. BPA’s line rebuild, relocation and substation projects include Albany-Eugene Rebuild Project, Albeni Falls-Sand Creek, Bandon-Rouge Rebuild, Creston-Bell Rebuild Project, Kalispell-Kerr Rebuild, and Palisades-Goshen Rebuild. The company serves Washington, western Montana and small parts of eastern Montana, Idaho, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming. BPA is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the US.
Bonneville Power Administration Key Recent Developments
Nov 17, 2014: Kudos for EE's Save the Power campaign
Nov 11, 2014: AutoGrid Selected by Bonneville Power Administration for Demand Response Across Its Service Territory
Nov 11, 2014: Agreement with Bonneville Power Administration, U.S. Department of Energy to Conduct Demonstration Project for Grid Stabilization
Sep 18, 2014: NR 14-24 EN BPA Demand Response pilot
Aug 05, 2014: Bonneville Power Administration Joins USNAP Alliance
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bonneville Power Administration provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Bonneville Power Administration and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Bonneville Power Administration - Key Information
Bonneville Power Administration - Overview
Bonneville Power Administration - Key Employees
Bonneville Power Administration - Key Employee Biographies
Bonneville Power Administration - Key Operational Heads
Bonneville Power Administration - Major Products and Services
Bonneville Power Administration - History
Bonneville Power Administration - Company Statement
Bonneville Power Administration - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bonneville Power Administration - Business Description
Bonneville Power Administration - Corporate Strategy
Bonneville Power Administration - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bonneville Power Administration - Strengths
Bonneville Power Administration - Weaknesses
Bonneville Power Administration - Opportunities
Bonneville Power Administration - Threats
Bonneville Power Administration - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Bonneville Power Administration, Key Information
Bonneville Power Administration, Major Products and Services
Bonneville Power Administration, History
Bonneville Power Administration, Key Employees
Bonneville Power Administration, Key Employee Biographies
Bonneville Power Administration, Key Operational Heads
Bonneville Power Administration, Other Locations
Bonneville Power Administration, Subsidiaries
Bonneville Power Administration, Key Competitors
Bonneville Power Administration, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures