Canadeans Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Britvic Plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Britvic Plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Britvic Plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Britvic Plc (Britvic) manufactures and sells soft drinks. The company offers still soft drinks, energy drinks, mineral waters, carbonated drinks, syrups, private label juice, squash and sparkling sodas, and among others. It sells its products under the brands Robinsons, Tango, J2O, drench, MiWadi, Ballygowan, Teisseire and Fruite, Ballygowan, MiWadi, Club and TK. The company has bottling agreements with PepsiCo to produce and sell soft drink brands including Pepsi, 7UP and Mountain Dew Energy. Through franchising, export and licensing, the company operates in other territories, particularly the United States. It has operations across the UK, Ireland and France. Britvic is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, the UK.