Brixton Energy Corp. (BEC) is an oil and gas exploration company, based in Canada. The company acquires, explores, and develops the petroleum properties in Canada. Its principal assets consist of oil and gas joint venture and mineral land holding in the Peace River Arch and Panny area of Alberta, as well as mineral land holdings in Saskatchewan, Canada. The company holds leases on 1,280 acres in Gage Area, Canada. It was formerly known as Pemberton Energy Ltd. and changed its name to Brixton Energy Corp. in November 2010. The company was incorporated in 1980. BEC is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Brixton Energy Corp. Key Recent Developments
Dec 06, 2012: Brixton Energy Completes 2013 Business Plan
Jan 30, 2012: Brixton Energy Provides Operations Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Brixton Energy Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Brixton Energy Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Brixton Energy Corp. - Key Information
Brixton Energy Corp. - Overview
Brixton Energy Corp. - Key Employees
Brixton Energy Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Brixton Energy Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Brixton Energy Corp. - Major Products and Services
Brixton Energy Corp. - History
Brixton Energy Corp. - Company Statement
Brixton Energy Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Brixton Energy Corp. - Business Description
Brixton Energy Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Brixton Energy Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Brixton Energy Corp. - Strengths
Brixton Energy Corp. - Weaknesses
Brixton Energy Corp. - Opportunities
Brixton Energy Corp. - Threats
Brixton Energy Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Brixton Energy Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Brixton Energy Corp., Key Information
Brixton Energy Corp., Key Ratios
Brixton Energy Corp., Share Data
Brixton Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
Brixton Energy Corp., History
Brixton Energy Corp., Key Employees
Brixton Energy Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Brixton Energy Corp., Key Operational Heads
Brixton Energy Corp., Other Locations
Brixton Energy Corp., Subsidiaries
Brixton Energy Corp., Key Competitors
Brixton Energy Corp., SWOT Analysis
Brixton Energy Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Brixton Energy Corp., Annual Ratios
Brixton Energy Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Brixton Energy Corp., Performance Chart
Brixton Energy Corp., Ratio Charts