Canadean's "Brodrene Hartmann A/S : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brodrene Hartmann A/S"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brodrene Hartmann A/S" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brodrene Hartmann A/S"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brodrene Hartmann A/S (Hartmann) is a provider of molded fiber packaging products. The company offers egg packaging products including egg trays, egg cells and cartons under Superface, imagic, Mini Poster Pack, Eggtec, Plus Pack and Fresh Pack brands. In addition, it offers industrial packaging materials. Hartmann develops and sells equipment and parts for the manufacturing of fiber packaging through its Hartmann Technology division. The company's services portfolio comprises customer service and support, knowledge sharing, graphic design services and promotional support. Hartmann operates production facilities across Europe and North America. The company's operations are located in 50 countries across different geographies such as Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, North America, South America and Asia. Hartmann is headquartered in Gentofte, Denmark.