Buckeye Power, Inc. (BPI) is an energy company. The company generates and transmits electric power. It has 30 MW of wind energy capacity from the Story County wind energy center in Story County, Iowa. It provides generation, transmission and distribution services. The company has access rights to 200 megawatts of coal-fired generation in the Ohio Valley Electric Corporation. It distributes power through 24 local distribution cooperatives. The company serves more than 380,000 homes and businesses in 88 counties. Its customers include New Bakery of Ohio, Inc., The Avon Products, Inc., Equity Meats, Iams Pet Food's, Buckeye Industrial Mining Company, DeNoon Lumber Company, Baughman Tile, Cooper Farms Hatchery, and others. BPI is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
Buckeye Power, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 08, 2014: Preliminary schedule set for Marietta-area transmission plan
Sep 30, 2014: Utilities announce first step in transmission grid improvement in southeast ohio
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Buckeye Power, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Buckeye Power, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Key Information
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Overview
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Key Employees
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Buckeye Power, Inc. - History
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Company Statement
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Business Description
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Buckeye Power, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Strengths
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Weaknesses
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Opportunities
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Threats
Buckeye Power, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Buckeye Power, Inc., Key Information
Buckeye Power, Inc., Major Products and Services
Buckeye Power, Inc., History
Buckeye Power, Inc., Key Employees
Buckeye Power, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Buckeye Power, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Buckeye Power, Inc., Other Locations
Buckeye Power, Inc., Subsidiaries
Buckeye Power, Inc., Key Competitors
Buckeye Power, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures