Building automation & control is interpreted as a centralized automatic control of an infrastructures air conditioning, heating, lighting and other solutions. The entire process is done through building automation systems. The aim of building automation systems is to enhance an occupants comfort, reduce energy consumption as well as operating costs. Furthermore, building automation and control systems ensure an efficient operation and provides a real -time status information.
Stringent policies and regulation imposed by government bodies, to augment the increasing cost -saving demand of building owners have contributed to the growth of the market to a greater extent. Moreover, growing awareness of the new wireless technologies is likely to propel the industry growth in the future. Advancements in terms of integration of both wireless as well as wired technologies are expected to create greater opportunities worldwide.
The building automation and controls market is segmented based on applications, products and geography. The applications covered in the market research report includes institutional, residential and commercial. Furthermore, the products assessed during the study are HVAC control, lighting control as well as security and access control. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA would experience tremendous growth.
Key market players active in the building automation and controls market are Honeywell International, Tyco, Siemens, Legrand, Johnson Controls, Bosch Security Systems, Schneider Electric, Control4, United Technologies and Lutron.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
BUILDINGAUTOMATION& CONTROLS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Building Automation and Controls Market By Type
Building Automation and Controls Market By Application
- HVAC Control
- Lighting Control
- Security and Access Control
Building Automation and Controls Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Honeywell International
- Johnson Controls
- Bosch Security Systems
- Schneider Electric
- United Technologies