Capital Stage AG (Capital Stage) is a financial service provider that offers investments in renewable energy projects. The company operates solar parks and clean and environment-friendly power station capacities independently. It invests on the acquisition of turnkey projects or existing installations in geographic regions that operate with stable feed-in tariff systems. The company ensures the operating services, technical and commercial management of both firm owned and third-party owned solar parks. It operates solar parks and wind farms in Germany, Italy, France and the UK. Capital stage is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Capital Stage AG Key Recent Developments
May 23,2017: Capital Stage AG: Successful start to fiscal year 2017 – strong growth in the first quarter of 2017
Dec 07,2016: Capital Stage publishes forecast for 2017
Nov 21,2016: Capital Stage announces results for nine months
Nov 18,2016: Capital Stage announces board changes
Aug 24,2016: Capital Stage confirms forecast for FY 2016 after strong first half-year
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Capital Stage AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Capital Stage AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Capital Stage AG - Key Information
Capital Stage AG - Overview
Capital Stage AG - Key Employees
Capital Stage AG - Key Employee Biographies
Capital Stage AG - Key Operational Heads
Capital Stage AG - Major Products and Services
Capital Stage AG - History
Capital Stage AG - Company Statement
Capital Stage AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Capital Stage AG - Business Description
Capital Stage AG - Corporate Strategy
Capital Stage AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Capital Stage AG - Strengths
Capital Stage AG - Weaknesses
Capital Stage AG - Opportunities
Capital Stage AG - Threats
Capital Stage AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Capital Stage AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Capital Stage AG, Key Information
Capital Stage AG, Key Ratios
Capital Stage AG, Share Data
Capital Stage AG, Major Products and Services
Capital Stage AG, History
Capital Stage AG, Key Employees
Capital Stage AG, Key Employee Biographies
Capital Stage AG, Key Operational Heads
Capital Stage AG, Other Locations
Capital Stage AG, Subsidiaries
Capital Stage AG, Key Competitors
Capital Stage AG, SWOT Analysis
Capital Stage AG, Ratios based on current share price
Capital Stage AG, Annual Ratios
Capital Stage AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Capital Stage AG, Performance Chart
Capital Stage AG, Ratio Charts