Canadean's "Carl Edelmann GmbH: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Carl Edelmann GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Carl Edelmann GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Carl Edelmann GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Carl Edelmann GmbH (Edelmann) provides paper and board packaging, and systems solutions. The company's product portfolio includes folding cartons, leaflets and system packaging. These products find applications in various markets such as premier consumer goods including hair coloration, confectionery, cosmetics and cigarettes, among others. In addition, Edelmann provides different solutions for the packaging of liquid or highly viscous products. It also offers technical services, such as packaging development, graphic service, finishing techniques, quality management and environmental management. The company offers services such as supply chain management and technical services. It operates in 13 global locations in Heidenheim, Weilheim, Wuppertal, Bitterfeld, Norderstedt, Leverkusen, Lindau, India, Poland, France, Mexico, Hungary and China. Edelmann is headquartered in Heidenheim, Germany.