Canadeans Carlson Inc. (Foodservice): Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Carlson Inc. (Foodservice)
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Carlson Inc. (Foodservice) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Carlson Inc. (Foodservice)
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Carlson Inc. (Carlson) is a hospitality and travel management company based in the US. It principally operates hotels under Radisson, Radisson Blu, Radisson Red, Quorvus Collection, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inns and Suites by Carlson brands. These brands are operated through its subsidiary, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. The company also operates restaurants under T.G.I. Fridays brand worldwide. The company offers business travel management services for companies, government institutions and non-governmental organizations through Carlson Wagonlit Travel. The company provides services include catering, home delivery and online services. The company operates restaurants in the US, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia pacific. Carlson is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.