Canadeans CCC S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about CCC S.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about CCC S.A. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of CCC S.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
CCC S.A. (CCC) is a manufacturer and retailer of footwear and accessories. The company offers products such as boots, flip-flops, sneakers, high heel shoes, sandals, trainer shoes, low cut shoes, wedges shoes, bags and ballerina. It markets products of various brands including Bassano, Inblu, Clara Barson, Lasocki, Jenny Fairy, Jennifer and Jennifer, Nylon Red, Sprandi, Cesare Cave, Go Slow, Violet, Princess, Planes, Walky and Sofia the First, among others. The company operates 700 stores located across the world. It has operations in Germany, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Turkey, Slovenia, Russia, Romania, Kazakhstan and Ukraine. CCC is headquartered in Polkowice, Poland.