Canadean's "CEC Entertainment, Inc: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CEC Entertainment, Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CEC Entertainment, Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "CEC Entertainment, Inc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CEC Entertainment, Inc (CEC) is a family dining and entertainment restaurants based in the US. The company was established as Showbiz Pizza Place, Inc., in 1980. CEC operates restaurants under Chuck E. Cheese brand. The company's Pizza restaurants offer a diverse range of dining items including pizzas, sandwiches, appetizers, beverages, desserts and a salad bar. In addition, the stores provide family-oriented arcade-style and skill-oriented games, video games, rides and other activities. The company operates more than 580 restaurants of which 522 are company-owned and 58 are franchised restaurants located in 47 states of the US and ten foreign countries. CEC is headquartered in Irving, Texas, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 CEC Entertainment, Inc
2 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Key Employees
3 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Major Products and Services
4 CEC Entertainment, Inc - History
5 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Company Statement
6 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Head Office
7 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Business Analysis
7.1 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Company Overview
7.2 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Business Description
8 CEC Entertainment, Inc - SWOT Analysis
8.1 CEC Entertainment, Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Increase in Revenue
8.2.2 Strength - Unique Store Format
8.3 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Low Focus on Franchisee Model
8.4 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Increasing Trend of Eating Out
8.4.2 Opportunities - Recovering US Restaurant Industry
8.4.3 Opportunities - New Outlets to Stimulate Growth
8.5 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Rising Labor Wages
8.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
8.5.3 Threats - Food Inflation in the US
9 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Recent Developments
10.2 CEC Entertainment, Inc - Ratio Definitions
List Of Tables
Table 1: CEC Entertainment, Inc - Key Employees
Table 2: CEC Entertainment, Inc - Major Products and Services
Table 3: CEC Entertainment, Inc - History
List Of Figures