Canadean's "Central National-Gottesman Inc.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Central National-Gottesman Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Central National-Gottesman Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Central National-Gottesman Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Central National-Gottesman Inc. (CNG) is a global distributor of pulp and paper products based in the US. The company principally supplies newsprint, wood pulp, publication papers, commercial papers, packaging and tissue products. It also provides a wide range of management and marketing functions such as financing, sales, invoicing, del credere, transportation, consulting and market research. It provides expertise in the fields of counter-trade, and foreign currency trading. CNG operates its business through three divisions: US Distribution Group, Central National Division and US Publishing Group. The company operations are spanned across Asia, Europe, North America, Africa and Latin America. CNG is headquartered in Purchase, New York, the US.