This report is a thorough analysis of UK Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in UK.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in UK 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• UK HNWIs held 31.3% (US$863.5 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
• Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$1.0 trillion by 2020, accounting for 26.9% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
• Latin America accounted for 31.7% of UK HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by Europe with 26.9%, the Asia-Pacific with 23.6%, North America with 12.8%, the Middle East with 3.3%, and Africa with 1.8%.
• UK HNWI allocations to Latin America increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period; from 12.3% in 2011 to 31.7% in 2015.
• WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in Latin America over the forecast period, to reach 45.8% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Table Of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 UK Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in UK
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 Domestic Private Banks
5.2 Foreign Private Banks
5.3 Wealth Managers
5.4 Family Offices
6 Key Drivers
6.1 GBP-US$ Exchange Rate
6.2 Real GDP Growth
6.3 Per Capita GDP
6.4 Domestic Market Capitalization
6.5 Commodity Index
6.6 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
6.7 Inflation Rate
6.8 Interest Rates
6.9 Balance of Payments
6.1 Government Debt
6.11 Stock Market Performance
6.12 Wealth Breakdowns
7 About WealthInsight
List Of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: UK Exchange Rate - GBP-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
Table 3: UK Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
Table 4: UK GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
Table 5: UK Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Table 6: UK Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
Table 7: UK Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
Table 8: UK Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
Table 9: UK Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
Table 10: UK Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Table 11: UK Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
Table 12: UK Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
Table 13: UK HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
Table 14: UK - Appendix One
Table 15: UK - Appendix Two
Lisst Of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Map of UK
Figure 3: UK Asset Price Performance (%), 2011-2015
Figure 4: UK HNWI Performance (US$ Billion and HNWI Volume), 2011-2020
Figure 5: UK vs. Global HNWIs (%), 2011-2015
Figure 6: UK Exchange Rate - GBP-US$, 2011-2020
Figure 7: UK Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
Figure 8: UK GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
Figure 9: UK Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Figure 10: UK Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
Figure 11: UK Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
Figure 12: UK Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
Figure 13: UK Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
Figure 14: UK Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
Figure 15: UK Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
Figure 16: UK Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
Figure 17: UK HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
Figure 18: UK HNWIs - Volume by Wealth Band, 2011-2020
Figure 19: UK HNWIs - Wealth by Wealth Band (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
Figure 20: UK HNWIs - Wealth per Capita (US$ Million), 2011-2020